Thursday, September 17, 2020

Drops 9/16 Playbook Known-“They Will Not Concede”

Ronald McDonald
1 hour ago
Don't forget Trump's uncle worked with Tesla's research after Tesla had passed away & the government confiscated his research papers !!!
...
Michael Collins
1 hour ago
Thanks for the reminder...I did read about that awhile back. Oh I'll take a Big Mack, Large fries and a medium coke please !
My reply...
Here we go again, In the garden of Eden again, The Devil giving Eve a big huge Fat sin burger! Nothing is free! Remember just because you can doesn't mean you should. It's evil, demonic. God didn't say anyone could harness electricity. Makes men dependent. They forget they are even human. example using a calculator, people forget how to do math. It cost men their souls. Like blockchain. I've seen people become demonically possessed by Crypto , because it isn't real, it is fictional, a lie deception. Only gold and silver coins are money. Yet men keep losing their minds turning away from God's money, God's power, to listen to the lies of the devil of free energy or even free money. It costs your souls.


It's not Russia and china who are burning the West Coast with DEW'S!!!! Its the global MONSTER that wants us all crammed and CONCENTRATED inside the cities, that's why they are burning our homes and lands and then jacking up the housing prices to make us have to be dependent on government to provide a roof over our heads! I've seen it first hand as a lifetime resident of Sonoma County CA, lost my house in 2017 fires. Thankfully I owned an RV, still living in it as housing is through the roof! DEW'S are REAL!
I understand your great loss. You didn't just lose the house but your life. I have had it happen. Instead of being angry for the rest of my life. I turned to God to walk with him. I no longer walk with the criminals. We can not keep anything we got from fake fiat. It was all a con. It was fiction. Make believe world. If you are in CA then I assume you have heard of the CA gold rush? It was because you can legal before God only buy with silver and gold coins. It wasn't your house. The house prices are all fraudulent based on lies, fiction. All America will eventually will lose ill gotten gain. Crime, in this case counterfeiting money or consorting with criminals, banks, who counterfeit does not pay! Only honest people using honest money are protected in any situation, any where in the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment