Monday, March 25, 2024

Part 2 God Was In The Furnace of Affliction, Death! With Me Written By PG

 




Easter Series. Jesus in the fire of tribulation. PG here! Happy birthday to me. 64, born in 1960. I have the best life and future in front of me. I saw that in a dream last night.
So much has happened March 22nd, 2024. 1 St. Leah gives me small doses of MMS every morning around 4:00. She upgraded. All hell broke lose. Seriously, I started throwing up. A couple times. It was awful. I struggle with low salt, then blood withdrawals, anemia, and low in red blood keeping me weak. So I am weak; my body just takes over. After hours of chaos, utter screaming, and fighting as can be, who is to blame? Fear, panic, etc. I am sick, as sick as the Holy Spirit shows up in my head. I knew there was going to be a miracle. But what? The introduction was "The Spirit of Truth." It was as if Jesus, who is the truth, quietly walked into my brain. Finally, after hours, I was ready to lay back down. I get hit with a wave of the Holy Spirit.



The love of God swept all over my body. I sleep sitting up straight on the couch. For breathing and coughing purposes. Leah was as the other end of the couch. I realized she was emanating these waves of the love of God—the peace that passes understanding—the love of God, the Holy Spirit. Most of the day, I did not do a thing but see, hear, and talk to God in his love.

I examined my childhood salvation and found so many interesting details I did not know about. Jesus absolutely separated me from sin, darkness, and filled me with love and peace. He filled me with his truth, his love, his spirit, and his laws within me. All with God's power. I was shining the light of God's love for me, my salvation. Similar to what Leah was doing. Some said to put on the armor of God, so I started with salvation. Remembering it.


I examined my childhood salvation and found so many interesting details I did not know about. Jesus absolutely separated me from sin, darkness, and filled me with love and peace. He filled me with his truth, his love, his spirit, and his laws within me. All with God's power.  I was shining the light of God's love for me, my salvation. Similar to what Leah was doing. Some said to put on the armor of God, so I started with salvation. Remembering it. 


Money Honest. Expounding on this post from last week. Most of you know I've been through some scary ordeals since the middle of February. I had control over nothing. I was at the mercy of the kindness of everyone around me.


I thought I knew Jesus. All I saw was fear and darkness. It was like every moment was a paralyzing, torturing fear. I had to fight to get to the love and power of God's Holy Spirit in me. I could always use the name of Jesus to help me. Nothing. Nothing was there. Right now, I have worked some more through. I saw Jesus differently. I just wanted to be honest about money. Silver dolla, silver half-dollars, 25 cents is a silver quarter, 10 cents is a silver dime, and 10 silver dollars equals a gold 10 dollar eagle coin. Jesus just wants us to be honest people.


(PG here, Part 4. )March 23, 2023 The Lord healed my perception oo gold and silver coins. Asilver dime is a days wages. A Roman denarius. According to Revelation 6:5–6,. If this is true, silver is worth a lot more than you are perceiving. Gold is a lot, I mean, a Lot less! An eagle, or $10 dollar gold eagle, is just 100 silver dimes or 2 rolls of dimes. It definitely is not $2222.00.


With a truthful, honest perception from God. All men will realize that when everyone is using real gold and silver coins, all men are very wealthy. Owning all their land, farming, growing food, raising cattle, goats, sheep, and horses Just like the Amish. No utilities, no monthly bills! Being honest, pays, makes everything well rounded. Ends all taxes. It makes farmers sell 3 flour sacks of barley for a silver dime. It is feed to your animals. Sell 1 flour sack of wheat for a silver dime. For the family.
All men become honest men. The gold certificate made men feel rich. But the perception was an illusion, black magic, voodism,. They felt and perceived that they had more gold than ever before in thier lives. But they were just derivitative, SLV's, etc.

It came directly under Assyrian rule during the reign of Shamashi Adad I (r. 1813-1791 BCE) but was most fully developed during the Neo-Assyrian Empire (912-612 BCE) by Sennacherib (r. 705-681 BCE), among the most famous Assyrian kings, and closely associated with the city as he made it the capital of the Neo-Assyrian Empire. Modern scholars also believe that he may have built the Hanging Gardens at Nineveh that were later credited to Babylon.

Nineveh is mentioned in the Bible, most notably in the Book of Jonah, where it is associated with sin and vice. Prior to its fall, however, Nineveh was the largest urban center in the world, ornamented by gardens, statuary, parks, and a zoo and was regarded as a great cultural center. The city was destroyed in 612 BCE by a coalition led by Babylonians and Medes which toppled the Assyrian Empire.


March 24, 2024:  Comment: When the market crashes, what will you do with your physical gold? In a Mad Max world you will wish it was invested in essentials like food, water, ammo, coffee, booze, and water. Know where your Dem neighbors live, just take their stuff.

Logical answer; It is obedience to the Constitution, and obedience to Jesus Christ. Did you know that since the 1900s, evil men running the government, stock market, oil companies, electric companies, telephone companies, railroads, banking, and newspapers have been in ***mad max mode.*** Open your eyes. When a person is in obedience to laws made by God, this person receives God's signet ring, it is a position of God's power and authority that men have been missing for the last 100 years. Obedience to God. Do not use their funny money, or any of their inventions. Telegram, radio, and up to the present. Their inventions are all demonic. Kryptonite to Christian. All their inventions equal Nineveh or Babylon, the devil's system. All inventions weaken men's minds and spirits, which weakens them physically. Amish life serving Nature and Nature's God is the narrow way a Christian walk with God. 

Breaking: "Night of Blood Moon" USA Abstains To Stand With UN Against Israel"

Modern Nineveh 

Paul Bgley  UN resolved to destroy Israel as a Nation. Purim March 23, 2024
PG here. Just the first part of the video: On My Birthday, Purim: A Blood Moon in the Middle East. The Start of A Holy Time Leading to the Crucifixion and Resurrection of Jesus Christ. We are not on either side. We believe all men need salvation from sin so they can obey the 10 Commandments of God. Free from sin, people receive the love of God, his power and authority, and his Holy Spirit. You are free to love and receive peace from Jesus in your soul.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IT_1HjEnDE Resistance Chicks are PROUD to partner with ***www.learn. ITMTrading.com/chicks*** a FULL SERVICE precious metals dealer. Call them today 1-866-950-7776 for a free strategy consultation and tell them the Resistance Chicks sent you!
First few minutes Only.


Amanda Grace 


12:43  Purim's with Blood Moons connected to the Fish   2024, 2025, 2026     
48:00 15 days after March 23, 2024 Blood Moon on Purim rising on Nineveh, (above) is the Solar Eclispe.
53:00  More End Times teaching.  
Modern Ninveh, Babylon

April 8th, 2024  is Nissan 1. The Solar Eclispe signifying eil men wanting to destry all Jews.  
Modern Ninveh, Babylon

The Solar Eclispe will pass over 8 cities called Nineveh


We have an enemy wanting to wipe out all of us, internally. Jesus can save us if we quote him. Believe him. God demands honesty. Only gold and silver coins are money. God can not save us if we do not separeted from the counterfeiter and demand we all become honest. 10 Silver dollar, 20 Silver half -dollar equal 1 ten dollar gold piece. The Bible is the truth. Only Gold coins and silver coins are money. 





Tags:  Paul Begley, Amanda Grace Nineveh, Babylon 


No comments:

Post a Comment