Monday, July 9, 2018

Was recording the "round rainbows" from the airplane when THIS appeared!

PG here, When I was around 3 years old I heard Jesus say, He will come back and take me to heaven.
. I knew when my Mother dies at age 78, in May 2008 that Jesus went to the hospital and took my Mom to heaven. 
. Things I keep in my heart, like Mary the Mother of Jesus kept in her heart, thinking no one would believe me. But here it is a ***Halo*** caled Glory, and one if not two spirits of human beings being taken to heaven! John 14:3 Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)
3 And when (if) I go and make ready a place for you, I will come back again and will take you to Myself, that where I am you may be also.https://youtu.be/90xmhGc5Fzw
Remembers Spirits are light, a camera is the "negative" image or opposite. So the spirits, which are light and life of God seem to *look* dark. When flying you are in the heavens ***trespassing***.




No comments:

Post a Comment