Monday, February 7, 2022

Listening & God is Calling Laymen to the Pulpits and Many Pastors to the Pews

 




Listening
Listening is the most important thing you can do
But do you listen to Me or do you listen to You?
Praying in the Spirit is meaningless for your aware mind
That's  why it's equally important to take the TIME
TIME to just be quiet and listen
Listening to hear what is the Body of Christ's mission
Do I stay or do I go? Do I run or do I go slow?
There are the things you will hear when you get close to Me
These are the decisions I will help you make and help you see
Seeing is believing for the weak in faith
Hearing clearly is the key to seeing what is real and not fake
So take the time out of ANY part of your day
To just sit and listen to what I have to say
Then and only then will you truly know just how to pray
Your prayers in the Spirit will begin to take shape and make sense
So you can go forward in confidence and not ride the fence

Why do my people grumble and moan?
When they know they are chosen as my own?
I need them not to toil nor break their backs
For substances they merely need to ask
For I have redeemed the soil and the land
All is mine and I have put it into your hand
Sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs
In the Presence of the Almighty is where the righteous belong 
Listen, Listen, Listen and ALL will be made clear
For I have not given you a spirit of fear but of GOOD CHEER
Know, dear ones, that I am always present and NEAR

The darkness will be overcome by the light
Those who have eyes to see will see alright
Gone will be the days of torment and pain
Reach into my Presence where the true treasure abounds
And you will hear Heavenly sounds
Be still and know that I am God
And I will show you the way that is well trod
I've got you dear children, do not be afraid
This is your moment to shine and you will not be the same
Your emotions are mailable by the world in which you abide
But if you listen to me you will see the truth through the painful lies

 


            Laymen to the Pulpit, Pastors to the Pews... Great Commissions 

Rest now, don't fight, Everything is going to be alright

Soon you will all see the light
As your enemies turn and take flight
Weary not dear loved ones in all your well doing
There is so much left to accomplish 
The Heavens are shaking and things are moving
What was once shall never be again
Its time to jump into the river, you know how to swim

Listen to HIM, "my Spirit never tells a lie"
In the shadow of the Almighty is where you shall abide
As I hardened Pharaoh's heart 9x and then 10
I have a plan to set my people free from tyranny yet once again

Their yolk of slavery, once heavy, will be broken by my might
And you shall taken on my commission which is easy and light
I will restore your sight so you can see what is happening clearly
Beloved Stay Near Me

Hush, hush now, wipe those tears, there is a plan
I haven't brought you this far to keep you held back my mere man
No one can stop the Divine order of my Universe
Those who touch his anointed will suffer a great curse
Touch NOT my anointed and do my prophets NO HARM
Repent and follow me and you will be delivered from the wrath for your wrongs

The wrongs you have done to my people, oh in ignorance and bliss
You have shot at the mark and greatly you have missed
Judas you are not, you don't mean to betray, 
but you will suffer his punishment if you do not turn onto the right way

I am speaking to the pastors of flocks that have grown weary
Of fear mongering and mask wearing- of the "juice" they are leery
You have pushed my sheep over the edge
By your admonition they went gleefully to the ledge 
And as some of my sheep have fallen into the pit below
You covered your eyes and didn't want to know

So I will call out my illegal shepherds
Who have commandeered my true flock
And I will remove you from the clergy and you will be defrocked
Go home to your family, work hard with your hands
Finally do something with your life
Start with remodeling plans
Get out tools, hammers and nails, learn what real work entails
And maybe you will grow to respect those who you used to look down upon on life's scales

The scales of this world, where you clerics thought you were superior
When in reality I never hear your prayers, they are consumed in your own lust and just a blur
For your thoughts, prayers, and actions are such a distain to me
That none of us hear you, Father, Son, Spirit: Trinity

And yet I still hold out my hand
I knock on your heart's door, and want you to enter into my kingdom and lands
But you must first lay down your pride for what you carry- 
you cannot fit through the eye of the needle
Pastors of America, I am talking to YOU 
Your pride is a stain when you call upon my name
Oh how I long to hear you without your purpose being self-centered gain

I want to hear you praying, loving, DEFENDING the FLOCK
Instead you turned from my sheep- I hear that a lot
"My church has shut down...they make us cover our faces..." 
Do you not know that these are holy and sacred places?
Do not cover the image bearer's countenance with a piece of cloth
Shortening their breathing, this is not why the founder's fought
They fought for freedom and Liberty, those things you have taken for granted
And I am now cleaning out my Body and raising up leaders who will be planted
Planted in good soil and will immediately take root and grow
And spread forth their anointing to everyone they know
The time is now and it won't be slow
But overnight my new trees will sprout up from the ground and they will grow
Then the Gospel of TRUTH will spread like wildfire throughout the entire GLOBE
Yes church I have a plan and I am letting you know
When things are shaken like this, it's a once in a century shaking
You are living in the midst of Church history in the making

THE GREAT COMMISIONS 
WORDS WORDS write them down make them known
Now is the time for all to be shown
You've all been given pieces of my magnificent puzzle
And you must work together in love and the Spirit you shall not muzzle
Words in everyone's mouth
Those who are up and moving and not on a spiritual couch
But have been actively seeking me for many many years
Now is your time to be seen for all your work, sweat, and tears

Those who prayed for strangers in the middle of the night 
Those who have never backed down from a spiritual fight
YOU- YOU- I SEE YOU as I saw Nathaniel under the fig tree
You answered my call long ago when I was looking for disciples and said "follow me." 

To those who are new to this Heavenly based fight
You too have a battle commission and a position, be ready to strike 
Strike while the iron is hot, for when it is cooled, the iron takes it's shape... and you don't want it remade
Be ready to go when I say "go",  Run as fast as you possibly can
There is much work for you to do as you fall under Heaven's command

Release the captives, held by fear and torment
Tell them why you were sent, do not relent
Do not grow tired or battle weary
Fuel yourself with my Word, this is not "one and done" but a series
Of moves and counter moves 
You will out maneuver, not just the leaders, but the mob
And end up victorious and rest when you have done a good job 

The job I created you to do from the foundation of the world
I promise you one thing on this Heavenly adventure- follow me and you will never get bored

No comments:

Post a Comment