Tuesday, February 15, 2022

blog We Are Pressed, For Oil, The Anointing 2 Corinthians 4:8-10

 On video




These are the prayers that heaven hears and the Earth receives

 Good well tilled soil full of nutrients with the choicest of seeds

 1st there was 1 than 2 than 3
 Mom you and me
 The seas will bring forth many
 Abraham wasn't the only one to receive promises for generations
 I call forth men and women to build families in every nation
 The oil press is a test to bring forth God's best
 He will take care of all the rest
 As you get into the power of the spirit and do not walk in the flesh
 This is only a test beep the beep beep to see if you are listening to me
 Touch heaven touch Earth touch heaven touch Earth and the space in between We'll become good soil good dirt
 The seeds are the word of God but they keep falling to the wayside
 Choked by the cares of this world
 Drowned out by satanic cries... All lies
 But what lies beneath your feet
 On this paved street
 Is the pathway for the righteous And it leads to where heaven and Earth meet
 That will be done on Earth as it is In heaven
 Give us a stay our daily bread leavened and unleavened 
 You fear that which you cannot see
 Come up with me and look for your seat that is heavenly
 You want it to make sense but it doesn't you want to think this thing through
 You can't rely on your old ways And what you used to do
 There will be answers to your prayers
 You aint seen nothing yet
  Get ready to see heaven's best
 I know that you say you don't need much
 That may you put all of your trust
 That trust is not misplaced
 True words from the Lord cannot be faked
It's never too late
He will take the smallest seed and make it great
Do not delay 
Not another day
To pick up your cross and follow what I say

 

Every time I have a breakdown you pick me up you refill my cup and put me back on track and show me there is nothing that I lack
 And that you and me we were a team and together we can't be stopped
 We may get discouraged and we may get knocked But we will make it to the end and we will come out on top


Pressed like a grape but how sweet the taste
 I'm drawing the poison out from the snake
 From the snack bite you were not going to die not tonight
 Everything's gonna be alright
Your enemies turn and take flight
Pressed are you, let the oil flow through 
The anointing oil
The oil of gladness too
In this press as you are squeezed, comes out all you were truly designed by me to be
Oh my children, so many of you bypass your true destiny
And you settle for so much less than what I had planned and what was best
Because when it came time for you to pass the test,
You bailed out 
You were afraid of the press

Habakkuk 3:17-18    17 Though the fig tree does not blossom and there is no fruit on the vines, [though] the product of the olive fails and the fields yield no food, though the flock is cut off from the fold and there are no cattle in the stalls,

18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord; I will exult in the [victorious] God of my salvation!


But beloved do not fear the pressing of the Lord
For without pressing there can be no oil
Without oil there is no anointing and true joy cannot be found
So when I press you rejoice stop and look around, listen for Heaven's sounds
The sounds of angel's wings, the Sprit's wind rustling through the trees
When you are pressed you are taking up your cross with me
Lord what do I do to allow the oil to flow through 
Trust and obey




Listen to all the Words that I say
Touch Heaven touch earth
Know your worth
More then all the sparrows and lilies
You mean so much to me 


The journey if the GIFT! 
To grow in the Lord is something many miss
They rush into relationships and never thing twice
They create friendships with someone just because they are nice, not because it is right

We often wonder why God speaks to us so clearly 
and then time goes by month and yearly
Many grow weary 
Weary of hoping for the end to all the pain
weary of trying so hard to just stay sane

This is it, this is the YEAR, the time appointed, 
it has come near, do not fear...all will become clear

(God says)
Now, I know nothing seems to make sense
I will make sure you understand and don't have to feel like you are riding the fence 
Don't give up now, and don't relent
Not now when the finish line is clearly in sight
like a runner on his way to the finish line do this and take on that last flight

One flight of faith into the Presence of God
Where you will CLEARLY hear form Him all He's got! 
All He has in store for you is right around the bend
Listen to the Holy Spirit and to your friends
Friends as in plural, I brought you more than just one
The more the merrier, the more the God type of fun! 

Don't run away from the pain, I know it seems hard
The answers are right before you, you don't need to go far
All you've needed your whole life, all I have right here in my hand
I have so much in store for you in your promise land!

You are called to be  men and women of God, great and full of His love
Someone people can rely on and trust
Just because your life started out so very poorly
That is not how it's going to end, it will end JOYFULLY

Read the Pilgrim's Progress and the sequel, Christiana
The characters depicting the Christian walk and all the trials we encounter
the destination is Heaven's Gate and through much perseverance it's a goal we will make

So He will walk with us my friend, until our journey's end, 
where we will all be greeted by our Father and welcomed IN!
He will open the gate to the Celestial City
Well done he will say 
and we will finally rest from our adventurous journey
And at his feet we will stay

Where do we go from here? With all that has been said and done in our past?
We go forward guided by his angels like the children of Israel He will keep us on track
Our angel is really Jesus as he leads us on our path of life
The Holy Spirit's power in us is our compass and our guide
When we are confused or don't know which way to turn
We pray in the Spirit and He teaches us how to discern
How to discern our voice from His
As we can make the right decisions

It's not over not by a long shot
Our lives haven't really ever begun
The whole world has been groaning for this moment in time
To see such an out pouring of God's love
Neighbor helping neighbor 
Friendships forged in fiery times
What belongs to me is now yours and what's yours is mine
now is the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment