Sunday, May 13, 2018

5.13.18 QAnon Now Comes The Pain & NXIVM Discovery Reveals

Some  Swear words,  45 minutes is related to Huma and her infiltration as a Muslim Brotherhood agent overthrowing our government converting our government into an Islamic theocracy or Oligarchy.    Video full of detailed information.
Oligarchy (from Greek ὀλιγαρχία (oligarkhía); from ὀλίγος (olígos), meaning 'few', and ἄρχω (arkho), meaning 'to rule or to command')[1][2][3] is a form of power structure in which power rests with a small number of people. These people might be distinguished by nobility, wealth, family ties, education or corporate, religious or military control. Such states are often controlled by families who typically pass their influence from one generation to the next, but inheritance is not a necessary condition for the application of this term.

1 comment:

  1. I am ashamed of myself that I have let your family down in your live stream about the "Latest France Terror Attack". I am also sorry that I dropped a name once. I behaved disrespectfully and what you say about being professional is correct.
    I will of course continue to watch all of your live streams, whether I have this wrench or wheher I am hidden or not.
    Will never ever happen again, what I did. I would just insert some links from time to time to your website. No other comments anymore.
    I am kind of childish, have always been. I saw the rest of the livestream a couple of hours after it was done and looked at the face of one of your daughters looking at the chat. Then I cried for 2 hours and started to drink.

    Forever a friend
    Jörg

    ReplyDelete