Saturday, May 19, 2018

Israel vs Palestine Let God Judge and Not Men.

Caution may contain swear words. 
Not a Rothchild Zionist fan, but I am not a Mohammed, Islam, Palestine fan either. Christ has his own kingdom in which I owe my allegiance
Was the Ottoman Empire so perfect? Did Palestine occupants use the Koran to force women into slavery and call it marriage? Did they rape girls and boys?
I've heard the Ottoman Empire was Muslim domination and so was Palestine. 
This video uses a video that is one sided. 
Americans took the land from Indians. Were Indians the great civilized people? Let God be the judge.
My forefathers killed Indians, British and the French for the land I live on. God has not told me they sinned.
Trespassing is a sin. To trespass means the land you live on is not yours legally before God. God owns the whole earth. God sometimes wipes out some people if they have become so sinful.
It's through out the Bible. The Flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, Jonah, Repent or I will wipe you out. For justice sake
When a civilization becomes so bad like in the middle East Men raping boys, rape gangs, God comes and wipes them out! Indians treated women worse than Islam 

BALFOUR DECLARATION (1917)

does.https://www.bitchute.com/video/eLygSV3vtIIE/

No comments:

Post a Comment